Are you looking for a North Dallas Senior Portraits that give you the complete experience, from planning to hair and makeup, the photoshoot, and help with ordering your products? Look no further!
What to Expect for Your North Dallas Senior Portraits
Catie Ronquillo Photography is based out of the town of Prosper, which is located in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. I specialize in helping shy, yet ambitious young women feel seen and valued. I help girls who want the confidence to embrace who they are while feeling beautiful in their own skin.
Catie Ronquillo Photography offers a full Senior Portrait Experience, by offering you professional hair & makeup styling, a 2-3 hour photo shoot and personalized, custom attention. In addition to an on-location portrait shoot, I will create beautiful heirloom products like custom made albums, fine art wall canvases, custom storyboards and beautiful wall prints.
Before Your North Dallas Senior Portraits Shoot
- To lock in your date for your Senior Portrait shoot, you will need to choose and pay your Session Fee. Once we nail down a date, I will send you an invoice to pay for your session fee online or your parents can send me a check. Your Session Fee includes an in-person wardrobe consultation, a beautiful Welcome Packet, the photo shoot and in-person viewing and ordering session. You can also read more about the Session Types on the Pricing Page.
- Your Welcome Packet will include everything you need to prepare for your senior portrait session. Tips and advice for getting ready, the exclusive Senior Portrait Magazine, and reminder cards for your big shoot!
- Part of your welcome packet includes my Portrait Collections and an Order Planning Form. Look over all the collections and use your Order Planning Form to make a list of who you will be purchasing photos for. I offer 8 x 10 custom gift prints starting at $65 and my portrait collections begin at $925. The average Catie Ronquillo Photography client invests $1,200-$1,800 in their custom photography. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed pricing.
- During your in-person wardrobe consultation, we’ll talk about where you envision your senior portrait session. Would you like to be photographed in a nature setting or an urban location? I have lots of location ideas for you to choose from. I will also help you choose your outfits. I recommend pulling several outfits that you like and I’ll help you narrow your top choices.
- Included in our most popular Signature session or Editorial session fee includes professional hair and makeup styling. My stylists will make you look and feel beautiful, giving you the confidence to get in front of the camera. You have complete control over your look. Just save some inspiration photos that you pull from my Pinterest boards to your phone to show your stylist. She will do her magic and you’ll be camera ready for your photo shoot.
- Make sure your nails and toes are looking fresh. We suggest neutral colors or a French tip which work with all outfits.
- Like Catie Ronquillo Photography on Facebook & follow on Instagram & Pinterest. I post sneak peeks from my shoots, so you will want to follow me @catieronquillo, and if you post any pics, please tag me @catieronquillo & #catieronquilloseniors.
During Your North Dallas Senior Portraits Shoot
- Not sure how to pose? Don’t worry, that’s why you hired me! I will give you tips on how to stand, where to put your hands, and make sure you look your best. Throughout the entire shoot, I am guiding you through poses that will allow you look good, feel at ease and feel like a natural in front of the camera. I know you might be nervous, so I do my best to help you relax. Warning: bad jokes may be in store!
- A parent must accompany you on the shoot. Don’t worry, if you think your parent might make you nervous, I’ll put them to work holding the reflector! Plus, the whole experience is really exciting and we want your parents to be a part of that. It’s fun for them to see you shine.
- We have FUN! Your senior portrait session is meant to be a fun and carefree experience. I’ll guide you through all the posing and we’ll also use this time to get to know you even better. I want to know your plans for after high school and for the future!
- All of our shoot locations are typically in nature or in an urban setting, so there is no bathroom available for outfit changes. Come prepared to change in your car.
- If you decided to go with our most popular session type, the shoot typically lasts 2 hours. Time flies on a photo shoot, we’ll be busy having a blast!
- At the end of the shoot, we will schedule a date for your in-person Session Premiere – the viewing party! It typically takes me about 10 days to retouch and prepare your images, so the date is set for about two weeks after your shoot.
After your Senior Portrait Shoot
- After the shoot, I’ll post a sneak peek of one of my favorite photos or a behind the scenes shot.
- For your Session Premiere, I will come to your home and together we look at all your beautiful images and you get to see and touch all the custom products I offer. I help you select your favorite photos and heirloom products for you to remember this special time in your life.
- With my most popular session type, I typically show my clients anywhere from 40-60 photos that are edited and retouched.
- I will blog your session and post a handful of your favorite images to Facebook & Instagram.
- You will place your order during your Session Premiere, and your custom photography products will arrive in 3-4 weeks.
- Write a wonderful testimonial so I can share your awesome experience on my website.