Are you wondering if personal branding photography is for you? Are you a business owner or entrepreneur, freelancer, or CEO who is building a personal brand?
Then personal branding photography is for you!
Personal Branding Photography is for Any Business Owner
Personal branding photography is for anyone who wants to use visual images to promote their personal brand. This includes anyone who wants to use their personal brand to establish themselves as an expert in their field or attract potential clients or customers.
Personal branding photography is especially useful for industries where you’re building one-on-one trust. This includes real estate, financial advising, business coaching, and most personality driven service based businesses.
By creating a strong personal brand and visual identity, people can differentiate themselves from their competition. They can establish themselves as a trusted and reliable source in their industry. If you work with people one-on-one or in a group coaching basis where you are the face of your business, you need personal branding photography.
Brand Photo Ideas for Entrepreneurs
Here are a few brand photo ideas for entrepreneurs:
- Headshots: Headshots are classic brand photos that can be used on your website, social media profiles, and marketing materials. These photos should be professional and convey a sense of confidence and approachability.
- Lifestyle photos: Lifestyle photos show you in action, either at work or in your personal life. These photos can give your audience a sense of who you are and what you do. They can be particularly useful for entrepreneurs in creative industries.
- Product shots: If you have a product-based business, consider including product shots in your brand photos. These photos can be used to showcase your products and give your audience a sense of what they can expect from your business.
- Workspace photos: Workspace photos show you where you work or in a location that is meaningful to your business. These photos can give your audience a sense of your brand’s culture and values.
- Behind-the-scenes photos: Behind-the-scenes photos give your audience a glimpse behind the curtain into your business and can help you connect with them on a more personal level.
By incorporating a variety of these photo types into your brand photo library, you can create a well-rounded visual brand identity that reflects your business and personality.
Why does personal branding matter?
Think about your own buying habits. Give a big ticket item, which one are you most likely to go with. A generic, no name brand or a specific, personal brand – given the choice? I’m going to guess that if you’re going to spend some money on something, you’re likely going for the personal brand…
Or even think of something basic like toilet tissue. Are you getting the generic kind or do you pay extra for some Charmin? Both get the job done, but one has you thinking of comfort, while the other might have you thinking of scratchy…but to each their own. Everyone has different values and priorities.
I’ve said it before, but people like to buy from people. Yes, people like buying from brands, but the brand is way more powerful when it has a personal touch to it.
Think about this in the context of a florist. There’s 1-800-Florist (does that still exist?!) and your local floral designer. 1-800-Florist can get it done, but your local floral designer will have a more personal touch. You can work with them directly and get your vision.
personal brand photography is for building your brand
There are several reasons why you may need personal brand photography:
- To establish your personal brand
Personal brand photography can help you establish your personal brand and differentiate yourself from your competition. By creating a strong visual identity, you can communicate your values, personality, and expertise to your audience.
- To use on your website and social media
You can use personal branding photos on your website and social media to give your audience a sense of who you are and what you do. These photos can help you connect with your audience and build trust. People like to buy from people. A brand backed by a person is way more powerful than the brand alone. Just think of any product that was endorsed by your favorite celebrity or influencer. You may have just a little more trust in that product because they’ve backed it.
- To use in marketing materials
You can use personal branding photos in marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, and presentations to give potential clients a visual representation of you and your business.
- To use in media appearances
If you are planning to appear in the media, you can use personal brand photos promote your appearance and give your audience a sense of what you look like. If you have a media kit or PR kit, you can use your personal branding photos. Branding photos can also be used on book covers and book jackets.
With a library of personal brand photos, you can have a consistent and professional visual presence across all of your online and offline platforms.
MORE RESOURCES TO GET PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS
HELPFUL RESOURCES ABOUT PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHY
READY TO BOOK YOUR OWN HEADSHOTS?
Step 1. Get in Touch – click and contact today
Step 2. Discovery Call – we’ll chat about your business and your vision for brand photos
Step 3. Book your Shoot – if we’re a “match” let’s get you on the schedule and start planning