Hey there, are you searching for a great lifestyle headshot photographer in Dallas, Texas?
I specialize in creating headshots that showcase your professional side, whether you’re a business executive, an entrepreneur, or a real estate agent. Plus, we specialize in personal branding photography sessions for women-owned businesses.
What Type of Headshots do we offer?
Dallas Realtor Headshots
With countless real estate professionals coming into the industry, it’s important for realtors and real estate agents to differentiate themselves in a busy and constantly changing market. Realtors must connect with their clients, build trust, and serve with integrity. One of the quickest ways to build that know, like, and trust factor is through your photos. Potential clients can see your friendly face, learn more about you, and see that you may connect on more than just a real estate transaction.
If you are a real estate agent, Realtor, or real estate broker in Dallas and you need a new headshot, let’s chat! It’s my goal to help you create a headshot that helps you stand out in the crowd. Gone are the days where a basic headshot with your arms crossed on your business card is enough.
Lifestyle Headshots for Entrepreneurs
You may have heard the words “personal branding” tossed around a lot in the online space. Because it is so important to building you brand. You can’t hide behind your business name anymore – not if you want to connect with your clients and customers on a deeper level and create true evangelists for your business.
One of the ways that you start that connection is with personal branding. And your very first step would be a lifestyle headshot. As an entrepreneur, you may be getting your name out there during networking events and connecting online. Having a consistent professional headshot across all your social platforms will help you build that connection.
Do You Offer Corporate Headshots on a Plain Background?
I do offer corporate headshots which take place on-site at your office. A backdrop and lighting will be setup for you. These are done in back to back timeslots, so it’s important for your employees to be ready. There is a headshot minimum of 15 people and pricing is based on a day rate. Quarter day rate (2hr) starts at $2500. Half day rate (4hr) starts at $5000. Full Day rate (8hr) starts at $10,000.
What to Expect From Your Dallas Headshot Photographer
When you come to us for your Dallas headshots, get ready for a super fun and comfortable experience. I want you to feel confident and relaxed during your professional headshot session, so I’ll work with you to find the perfect facial expressions, hand poses, and hair placement that will make your portraits pop!
We know that everyone’s needs are different, so we’ll work with you to figure out exactly what kind of headshot you need. Whether you’re using your photos for your company’s website or your own real estate brokerage, we’ll help you create images that you can be proud to show off.
We’ll also help you choose the perfect location for your headshot session, whether you want to take advantage of Dallas’s cityscapes or show off your own office. And don’t worry, we know that stepping in front of the camera can be nerve-wracking. That’s why we’ll coach you every step of the way, from your hand positions to your wardrobe.
We promise that your Dallas headshot experience will be way more fun than you ever expected! Plus, with my nearly 15 years of experience, you can trust that you’ll walk away with photos that will help you land that job or client. So what are you waiting for? Book your session with us today!
5 Tips for Finding the Best Dallas Headshot Photographer for You
- Define Your Style and Vision – What is your overall aesthetic? What mood do you want to convey in your photos? Knowing your style and having a vision for your photos is a major step and most entrepreneurs overlook.
- Research Photographers – Find a photographer whose style you connect with. Is their work bright and colorful, dark and moody, or somewhere in between? If you don’t connect with a moody look, then you shouldn’t book that photographer as your vision and their creative style will not mesh. Find a photographer whose work you like and view their portfolio to see if they have a diverse body of work.
- Read Client Testimonials & Ask for Referrals – Do you know someone who just had their headshots or personal branding photos taken? They would be a great resource for finding a headshot photographer for yourself. A personal referral is always more powerful than a Google search. However, if you have no referrals, then Google search will be your friend!
- Assess Experience and Specialization – While there are tons of photographers out there, not all specialize in headshots and personal brand photos. Find someone who is a headshot and branding professional as it will make a difference in the final results.
- Consultation and Communication – What is the photographer’s client experience like? When you send out an inquiry, how long did it take to hear back? How long do they take to reply to your questions? While it may seem like a minor point, the client experience can make or break your photos.
Looking for Dallas Headshot Photographer Near You?
Available For Headshots Across The DFW Metroplex:
Addison, Coppell, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Park, Irving, Lewisville, Mesquite, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, University Park, Allen, Anna, Celina, Fairview, Frisco, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Sachse, Van Alstyne, Wylie, Argyle, Aubrey, Bartonville, Carrollton, Coppell, Corinth, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Hickory Creek, Highland Village, Justin, Little Elm, Northlake, Oak Point, Roanoke, Southlake, The Colony, Trophy Club, Arlington, Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Hurst, Keller, Mansfield, North Richland Hills