Hey personal branding photographer! Have you been looking for a client welcome guide?
Are you looking for a way to present all the information that you new client needs in style?
Emails are nice and all, but how does a complete Client Welcome Guide sound?
Does this sound like you…
- you’re excited about the new client you just booked and want to leave a good impression
- you want to make sure you’re client is aware of your workflow and timelines
- you can anticipate the questions your client may ask
- you’d like to avoid multiple back and forth, one-off emails
- having a central resource for your client to refer back to
- answering all of your client’s questions before they ask them
- have a resource to referrals for hair & makeup artist, personal stylists, and locations
- illustrating the timeline of working together
- laying out your office hours and communication expectations
All while giving your client amazing customer experience?
Introducing the Brand Shoot Client Welcome Guide!
Just add in your photos, customize your text (some text and verbiage included + content suggestions) and export! Attach to your new client welcome sequence in your CRM like Honeybook or Dubsado and you’re good to go!
- 30 page Client Welcome Guide Template built in Canva – you can use the free version to edit!
- Sections for communication, office hours, preparation tips, location ideas, referrals, timelines, workflow, and more.
- Customize to make it work for your business and reduce your emails.
Introducing the Ultimate Client Welcome Guide for Personal Branding Photographers!
Are you tired of spending endless hours preparing for your client shoots, only to feel like you missed something important? Do you struggle with communicating your vision to your clients and getting them to feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera?
Well, your search is over. This comprehensive 30-page Client Welcome Guide template has everything you need to ensure a smooth and successful branding photography experience.
From communication tips to workflow best practices, location ideas to preparation suggestions, prop ideas to timeline templates, and resources to make your job easier, this guide has it all.
After years of experience working with personal branding clients, I’ve turned their frequently asked questions into this comprehensive guide, tailored specifically for branding photographers like you.
This guide will help you:
- Effectively communicate with your clients, ensuring that their vision is captured perfectly
- Streamline your workflow, saving you time and making your job easier
- Provide your clients with location and prop ideas, making their shoot even more personalized
- Ensure that your clients are fully prepared for their shoot, resulting in a more relaxed and confident session
- Create timelines that keep you on track and ensure that you capture every shot you need
- Utilize resources that will take your branding photography to the next level
Invest in the Client Welcome Guide template today for just $97 and make your brand photography business the best it can be. Your clients will thank you for the extra effort and attention to detail, and your business will benefit from the professional edge this guide provides.
Don’t wait – get your hands on our Client Welcome Guide Template today and start providing your clients with a truly exceptional branding photography experience!
OTHER POSTS FOR BRAND PHOTOGRAPHERS
READY TO BOOK YOUR OWN BRANDING SHOOT?
Step 1. Get in Touch – click and contact today
Step 2. Discovery Call – we’ll chat about your business and your vision for brand photos
Step 3. Book your Shoot – if we’re a “match” let’s get you on the schedule and start planning