Well, welcome to March.
So who knew that on the first day of March we’d have beautiful 80 degree weather and that on the second day of March we’d have THUNDERSLEET? It’s a thing. Pretty crazy.
February was my birthday month and it felt like it flew by so fast, and with only 28 days, it was gone even faster. Today is March 4, and I plan to make the most of this month.
Happy Fat Tuesday, y’all!
– Senior Portrait season gets back into the swing of things! 4 sessions + 2 concept shoots.
– Meet & Greet with my 2015 Senior Spokesmodel team…team announcement on the blog coming soon, but check out Instagram for the latest!
– Plan, plan, plan the 2015 Senior Spokesmodel Group Editorial Shoot…below may or may not be a sneak peek into what I’m cooking up!
– Go to Pure Barre 4x a week. I’m on a quest to get to the 100 Club (100 classes!)
– This has been going well: Start each morning with quiet time and devotional & journal every morning
– Finish our taxes…one of the joys of being an adult…
– Date nights at least once a week with the husband!
My list is short and sweet, but I’ve got a lot to get done!
What are some of your goals to get done this month?