Here we go with Week 6 of the 52 Lists Project. The 52 Lists Project was created by Moorea Seal as a year of weekly journaling inspiration that will help you discover the beauty, joy, creativity, and power you already have.
List the ways you love to have fun – this will be a fun list to create because there’s so many different ways!
- Watching movies
- Watching guilty pleasure TV – for me it’s Catfish and Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars
- Spending time with my husband
- Hanging out with my family
- Walking the dog
- Trying new restaurants locally or when we’re on a trip
- Communicating in GIFs…seriously the best
- Miniature golf
- Go Karts
- Going to the library
- Browsing in a bookstore
- Going to Broadway Musicals – next one I really want to see: Hamilton
- Going to the Ballet – excited to go see Texas Ballet Theater’s Cinderella next month!
- Hanging out at a coffeehouse – Redefined in Grapevine is one of my favorites
- Practicing calligraphy – took a class with the fabulous Heather of Design Roots – I highly recommend her classes!
- Ziplining – we went on our honeymoon in Hawaii and it was so much fun
- Table S’mores at Tillman’s Roadhouse
- Popsicles from Steel City Pops
- Ice Cream from Melt Ice Creams
- Going to Target…yep, if you’re a woman, Target is your idea of anytime fun
- Spontaneous photo shoots with model team
- Exploring a new city – cities I want to check out soon: Seattle, Portland, and Chicago
I’m sure I could keep adding things on to this list daily as I think of them. What are some of the ways that you like to have fun? Do you play a sport or play an instrument? Do you dance or volunteer with an organization? It’s a fun topic to think about reflect on what you do to spend your time in an enjoyable way.