I feel like there’s something different about 2014. Maybe it’s because it’s an even numbered year. Is that weird? Or perhaps because the Winter Olympics are about to begin. Or maybe it’s just because I’m feeling extra excited about my business.
Over the past few months, I’ve seen my little business start to grow and flourish, and I know that there’s a ways to go, but I’m all about celebrating the little steps. The little wins. The little victories. Because that’s what success is built on. The little wins. The little victories. The little accomplishments. All rolled into one, they become BIG.
I was pretty nervous about giving up weddings to pursue High School Senior Portraits as my specialty. But it’s been the best thing I’ve done. There’s just something about working with high school-aged girls that sets my heart on fire. I’m so honored to play a tiny role in helping them feel beautiful and confident. I’m humbled to be able to show them how beautiful they are through my lens.
Specializing in senior portraits: BEST. THING. EVER!
So without further ado…a few goals for February!
– Go through all the Senior Model nominations – so many great young ladies and send out invitations to the Senior Model Program
– Host Senior Models Meet & Greet info meetings this weekend and next week
– Head shots for the Pure Barre instructors
– One Session Premiere
– Attend United – a photography conference in Santa Barbara, California
– Start back at Pure Barre!
– Keep starting the day with a devotional and fun journaling
– Celebrate my birthday!
What are some of your goals this month?