2014 has come and gone, and now here we are in 2015.
Last year was a great year, it was a little bit of a roller coaster ride with great successes and some challenges, but I’m so proud to say that we made it through! I’m super thankful for an amazing Class of 2015 Senior Model Team, wonderful clients from the Class of 2014 and the Class of 2015, growth from 2013, my awesome family and friends, and of course, my extraordinary husband.
- 12 awesome senior models representing Coppell High School, Carroll Senior High School in Southlake, Centennial High School in Frisco, Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Timber Creek High School in Keller, Grapevine High School.
- Traveling to Santa Barbara, California for a photography conference and getting to shoot on the beach
- Traveling to San Francisco for a photography workshop with the fabulous Amanda Mae Photography – I still need to share photos from this trip!
- Working with some current seniors from my alma mater, Moreau Catholic High School in Hayward, California
- Photographing 20+ high school seniors in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Senior Spokesmodel Editorial shoots – come wind, rain, or maybe even a tornado
- Completing 100 Pure Barre Classes and becoming a member of the 100 Club, plus doing head shots for the lovely team at Pure Barre Arlington
- Having a great summer and fall season in spite of Cent rupturing his Achilles tendon at the end of May, he was a total champ through his recovery
- Serving for a week at High School Camp at Allaso Ranch – Cent went too even while on crutches!
- Jamie Eason Live Fit Program – I discovered that I love lifting weights!
- Adorable nephew Cayden was born in September! (He is 3 months old in this picture)
- Quitting my full time job to do photography full time!
- Going to DisneyWorld for Christmas – if you know how Cent and I met, then you know that this is where the magic began. We were so thankful to be able to go back and spend time with both our families.
- Senior Model Team Gift Exchange – even though the whole team couldn’t make it, I was so glad for all the girls who did make it to our little get together. It was a great way to end 2014.
Thank you to my awesome clients, family and friends for making 2014 a wonderful year! Cheers to 2015!